Saturday, March 30, 2013

Full-Term!

Tomorrow I'll be full-term at 37 weeks!  We're so grateful to God and incredibly excited about meeting our little girl very soon!  Since Dan's on spring break, he's done a lot of work to make sure we're ready to bring her home - like setting up the pack-n-play in our room, installing the car seat, and reorganizing things around the house to make room for all her clothes and other necessities. I'm still feeling good and haven't had trouble continuing to work, so I'm planning to keep it up as long as I can and save my time off for after she arrives.  The only consistent problems I've experienced recently are swollen feet and a few hours of sleeplessness several nights a week.  Oh, and I have no more lunch breaks to myself since I'm visiting the doctor three times per week on average for my regular check-ups with the nurse practitioner, plus two non-stress tests per week to monitor the baby's movement and heart rate. Last week my amniotic fluid level measured on the low side of normal, so they scheduled me for the NSTs until I deliver to make sure it doesn't drop below the normal range or affect her. So far, she's doing just fine and kicking happily away!
 
Our friend Cynthia, who hosted a baby shower for me, took some awesome 36-week pregnancy pictures for us last weekend at Balboa Park.  Here are just a few favorites!
 




 
 



 
 
 

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh, how precious and fun!! I'm so happy and excited for your family. Praying for you, that you continue to feel great, that the baby stays healthy and for a quick, safe and easy delivery!! <3

The McGregor Clan said...

You look beautiful!!!! Praying for you, Dan, and baby girl these last couple of weeks!!

The.Ferlands said...

I am so very happy for you both!! And you look fabulous! Keep the pictures coming...we are checking every day in case "she" decides to make an appearance:-)
Love,
The Ferlands

Emily and Kolby said...

So excited for y'all! And I love the pictures :) I can't wait to hear that she's here!!!