Monday, October 31, 2011

Scooby Doo!

My company had its first costume contest this year for Halloween. Tons of people dressed up, but my department was the only one with a theme. Everyone thought it was awesome & I'll bet next year there are other departments who coordinate their costumes, too. The first place prize went to a lady who dressed up as "Cousin It." There's no winning against someone who's dressed in head-to-toe hair. But we had lots of fun! :)


My coworker, Fatima, and I coordinated everything. The guys said "As long as you bring the clothes, we'll wear them." Note our awesome outfit-shoe coordination.



Left to right: Fatima (Velma), Doug (Shaggy), Adam (Scooby Doo), Me (Daphne), and our boss Ralph (Fred)

2 comments:

Emily and Kolby said...

I'm impressed!!! My office is pretty lame on Halloween, although one coworker tried to dress like me... which is pretty easy since I wear slacks and a cardigan every.single.day. But yesterday I wore a blouse I'd never worn before and foiled her plan. [This story does nothing but backup my original comment that my office is pretty lame.] :)

OCS said...

You cuh-razy kids! Love the costumes!